We are looking for an experienced Technical Lead to join our company. As the Technical Lead, you will oversee and be responsible for the technical team and all projects they undertake.
Why should I join Paladin?
Paladin is a Product Development agency specializing in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. We are a diverse team of people from different backgrounds and different skillsets. At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies
- You're a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're supporting you in working from home, not just during Covid-19.
You should apply if
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Technical Lead managing a team of more than ten engineers
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject. (Or relevant work experience)
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You have excellent knowledge of software design and architecture
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have experience managing client expectations
- Managing engineering teams
- Taking total ownership of technical components of projects
- Writing specifications and managing client expectations
- Streamlining processes for engineers
- Training engineers and building training procedures
- Interviewing and making recruitment decisions
- Onboarding new developers to the team
- Making decisions around technologies
- Running code reviews and ensuring code quality
- Ensuring the quality of output
- Managing standups and regular updates for the team
- Reporting to the Leadership team
- Running 1-on-1's for your team and helping team members improve
We can't wait to hear from you!