About us :
- Fully remote SAAS startup with offices in USA, Canada and India.
- Traction: 1500+ clients in first 18 months. Raised $2M from Sequoia.
- Helping e-commerce merchants grow loyalty and retention of their customers, through better customer experience
- Solving a massive business problem. $100B is spent on customer service each year. Our tech is designed to eliminate the bulk of this effort
- 5/5 rating on Glassdoor from 18 reviews (as of Nov, 2021)
What will you do ?
- Work closely with Technology and Customer-facing teams to deliver product capabilities that push us 10X ahead of the other offerings
- Define and manage product roadmap, convert ideas to prototypes and final deliverables that are readily adopted by customers..
- Identify and Prioritize features based on customer value delivered and resolutions to their problems, through deep research and constant interactions with customers.
- Rapidly rollout product features per schedule by following sound requirements gathering, scoping, product specifications, testing, release and project management processes. Identify and resolve critical issues, roadblocks and execute on shifting priorities
- Support Marketing with the source content required for proper messaging and market rollout
- Gather, analyze and report key metrics on product performance and launch timelines. Provide qualitative and quantitative data to support internal product decisions and priorities
What are we looking for ?
- You have 3-5 years of Product Management experience in SaaS or ecommerce
- Demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly software products
- You have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Outcomes driven: you've built, shipped & measured the impact of features
- Comfortable working in a startup culture and taking accountability for deliverables
Location : Remote India
Working Days : Monday to Saturday (2nd and 4th sat off)