We are looking for an Intern to join our HR department, to learn, help us in day to days affairs and helps in enhancing the team at Hex Wireless Pvt Ltd for our exclusive product Power SMPP. The position is based on Vadodara, India and is a day shift position.
Power SMPP is a carrier neutral wholesale and retails SMS hubbing platform used by aggregators/MNVOs/Telecom Operators.
· Graduate, post graduate with HR specialization, BSW, MSW etc.
· Personable, able to comfortably and pleasantly deal with a variety of people
· Strong customer service skills
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
· Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
· Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
· Begins to develop a current knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations.
· Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
· Develops a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources.
· Keeps abreast of Document retention requirements
· Cultivate interpersonal skills
· Develop negotiating and public speaking skills
· Foster time management skills
· Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
· Work proactively with other team members
· Manage Pre-Employment Processes
· Involve in HR audits
· Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
· Send background checks to HR Plus and save results when they are returned
· Complete and mail out offer letters
· May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements
· Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
· Post new positions on various websites/job portals.
· Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
· Initial discussion with candidate in recruitment areas.
· Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
· Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
· Participate in organizing company events and careers days