We are looking for a React Native Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team to build amazing mobile apps.
Paladin is a Product Development agency that specializes in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. Paladin is a diverse team of people from different backgrounds and with different skillsets. Whether you are a large corporation looking for a Software Services firm, or an entrepreneur that wants to build a digital product, we can help.
Why should I join Paladin?
At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems.
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies.
- You want to pick up skills that aren’t directly connected to your job.
- You’re a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late-night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're giving you full support in working from home during Covid-19.
- Design and build advanced applications for iOS and Android using React Native.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
You should apply if
- You have BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or relevant work experience.
- You have proven working experience in software development.
- You have working experience in iOS and Android development.
- You have published one or more apps to the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- You have a deep familiarity with React and React Native Frameworks.
- You have experience working with native mobile SDKs on both iOS and Android.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- You have working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have a solid understanding of the complete mobile development life cycle.
We can't wait to hear from you!