Skills & Qualifications
- High proficiency & hands on experience in single page application development with React JS.
- Experience with Redux like state management tools.
- Experience with Node JS like backend technologies is an added advantage.
- Experience in AJAX, JSON, XML and WedSocket.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Understanding of GraphQL.
- Understanding of SEO frameworks, best practices and site optimization.
- Knowledge and experience in Architectural and Design Patterns Thorough in Object Oriented Design
- 6+ months hands on industry experience
- Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies is a requirement
- Conscious of Google Page Speed scores and optimization efforts
- Good knowledge in version control (GIT).
- Working with automation tools (CI/CD)
- Good understanding of UX with A/B and multivariate experiments/testing.
- Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement process, operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
- Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others positively is required
- Ability to effectively communicate even when the information is sensitive/difficult
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ethical, Courageous, Transparent, Imaginative, Candid, and Responsible
- Work with product owners and technical team leaders in an agile software development environment
- Build React applications with best practices by following front end architectural design patterns
- Develop, test and maintain libraries of shared components and micro-frontends
- Manage codebase infrastructure, build scripts, deployment pipelines