• Execution of services to clients across Master Data Management, Time & Attendance and Payroll.
• Effective management of compensation and benefits.
• Managing employee personal data.
• Achieve weekly and monthly Individual & Team goals.
• Strict adherence to all company and client-related compliance.
• 1-2 years of Human Resource working experience in a reputed organization.
• Should be fully/partly qualified in HR management from a reputed university or institution.
• Previous experience in Payroll will be an added advantage.
• Excellent computer literacy, including MS office packages.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Should possess exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Should be able to work independently and take responsibility.
Work Location - Colombo 4