Richpanel is a fully remote SAAS startup with offices in USA, CANADA and India. In the 15 months since launch, we have grown to 1500+ ecommerce stores and raised a seed round from Sequoia. The Richpanel platform helps ecom businesses automate their customer service and scale their ops. We are solving a massive problem that can often hinder or accelerate the growth of an ecom businesses. Businesses spend over $100Bn in customer service each year and we are on a mission to eliminate the bulk of this using our self-service technology.
We are looking for an experienced partner manager to acquire, grow and nurture our partner ecosystem.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Richpanel's solution and be able to articulate its value to partners and their customers
- Build and manage a tactical plan with a specific portfolio of partners
- Own relationships at all levels of partner organizations with the goal of driving as much qualified business as possible into Richpanel's sales pipeline
- Proactively source and support co-selling opportunities with partners
- Provide agency partners with ongoing sales and product enablement training
- Work with corresponding Sales team members assigned to partner sourced opportunities to ensure seamless co-selling and accurate tracking
- Identify and develop joint “go-to-market” strategies and lead generation opportunities
- Work with Marketing team to support these GTM opportunities
- Attend and network at local partner events