Richpanel is a fully remote SAAS startup with offices in USA, CANADA and India. In the 15 months since launch, we have grown to 1500+ ecommerce stores and raised a seed round from Sequoia. The Richpanel platform helps ecom businesses automate their customer service and scale their ops. We are solving a massive problem that can often hinder or accelerate the growth of an ecom businesses. Businesses spend over $100Bn in customer service each year and we are on a mission to eliminate the bulk of this using our self-service technology.
We are looking for a data-driven marketer with 2+ years of experience helping B2B SaaS Startups execute innovative marketing campaigns. Someone who is aggressive and moves quickly and will take responsibility for overall marketing results of a company and will oversee marketing strategies and efforts in order to strengthen company's market position and achieve desired business.
What you will do :
- Product messaging and positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and differentiates our product from its competitors & ensure consistent messaging across websites, collateral, and other marketing initiatives
- Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute product launches
- Content Development – Conceptualize and craft educational product and solution content for a variety of platforms
- Sales enablement – Enable the sales teams by crafting region-agnostic high-value sales tools, collateral and training materials that bring the product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories
- Continuously monitor and update existing value propositions
- Evangelism – Serve as a company spokesperson and go-to product expert
- Partner with teams across the company including Product and Sales to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
What we are looking for :
- At least 2 years of experience in Product Marketing at a SaaS Product company
- Attested experience constructing marketing plans encompassing strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc
- Experience initiating and driving a range of GTM programs including, webinars, trade shows, social media, content marketing etc.
- Experience in scaling and operationalizing a business from $1M to $50M top line and/or building a marketing team.
- Experience of catering to foreign markets (Mainly USA)
- Ability to effectively lead, inspire, and mentor direct and indirect reports
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail