We are looking for a Senior Back-end Developer who possesses a passion for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do.
Paladin is a Product Development agency that specializes in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. Paladin is a diverse team of people from different backgrounds and with different skillsets. Whether you are a large corporation looking for a Software Services firm, or an entrepreneur that wants to build a digital product, we can help.
Why should I join Paladin?
At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems.
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies.
- You want to pick up skills that aren’t directly connected to your job.
- You’re a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late-night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're giving you full support in working from home during Covid-19.
- Engage with domain experts to ensure business requirements and expected outcomes are compatible with the planned architecture.
- Maintain code integrity, documentation, version control, and organization.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Innovate and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to develop creative technological solutions.
- Translate understanding of requirements to design, development, and unit testing to address solutions.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Design clean, robust, reactive, and efficient API interfaces.
- Collaborate with the team on release management, version control, and documentation.
- Support in hiring and training new Back-End Developers.
You should apply if
- You have Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Back-End Developer or in a similar role.
- You have experience using TypeScript is an advantage.
- You are fluent or understand REST APIs.
- You have strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- You have focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- You have excellent project and time management skills.
- You have strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able to work independently or with a group.
- You have experience in server deployment, setting up of SSH, firewall and server updates are an added advantage.
We can't wait to hear from you!