We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer who possesses a passion for implementing the user interface and engineers the experience of every site/software being put out by the business.
Paladin is a Product Development agency that specializes in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. Paladin is a diverse team of people from different backgrounds and with different skillsets. Whether you are a large corporation looking for a Software Services firm, or an entrepreneur that wants to build a digital product, we can help.
Why should I join Paladin?
At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems.
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies.
- You want to pick up skills that aren’t directly connected to your job.
- You’re a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late-night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're giving you full support in working from home during Covid-19.
- Collaborate with designers to review content to determine the structure of the website.
- Build mockups, staging sites, and associated test projects for the team to explore and troubleshoot before launch.
- Using a variety of programming languages, create eye-catching and functional web and mobile-based sites and associated apps that enhance user experience.
- Optimize the site across multiple platforms to enhance user experience as needed, developing and implementing new features as required.
- Perform regular site maintenance, ensuring the user experience is exceptional, and making changes where needed to ensure that standard is met.
- Make relevant improvements and changes based on internal and external feedback.
- Write reusable code, functional and requirement-based documents, specifications, and guides.
- Collaborate with associated cross-functional teams to ensure our website runs at peak capacity on every level, enhancing functionality and overall user experience.
- Effectively troubleshoot website and coding issues with associated teams.
- Stay current with industry innovations, advancements, and best practices, implementing improvements as needed.
- Support in hiring and training new Front-End Developers.
You should apply if
- You have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field.
- You have 4+ years of experience working as a Front End Developer, or in a similar role.
- You are AWS Certified Developer, PMI-ACP, Adobe Certified Expert, and other associated accreditations would be a plus.
- You have experience using TypeScript is an advantage.
- You have solid understanding of the development process from start to finish, including design, development, and deployment.
- You have deep knowledge of front-end design and development, with an understanding of design principles such as adaptive and responsive design.
- You are capable of translating design into code.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work cross-functionally across multiple departments associated with the development process.
- You have experience with software such as Adobe Illustrator, Suite, and Photoshop.
- You have experience with server-side CSS.
- You have troubleshooting skills, including browser testing and debugging.
We can't wait to hear from you!