We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer who possesses a passion for improving software development processes and preventing defects in production.
Paladin is a Product Development agency that specializes in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. Paladin is a diverse team of people from different backgrounds and with different skillsets. Whether you are a large corporation looking for a Software Services firm, or an entrepreneur that wants to build a digital product, we can help.
Why should I join Paladin?
At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems.
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies.
- You want to pick up skills that aren’t directly connected to your job.
- You’re a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late-night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're giving you full support in working from home during Covid-19.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Perform and document risk analysis.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Record test progress and results.
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Identify and report bugs within the software.
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing.
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter.
- Perform manual and automated testing.
- Research and analyze product features being tested.
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
You should apply if
- You have Bachelor's degree in Software Design, Engineering or Computer Science.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a QA Engineer.
- You have strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- You have experience writing unit tests and integration tests for frontend and backend applications.
- You have hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as Jest and Mocha.
- You have hands-on experience with automated testing tools such as Selenium and Puppeteer.
- You possess a good eye for design.
- You have dequate written and verbal communication skills.
- You have critical thinking skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- You are able to work as a team player.
- You have excellent time management skills.
We can't wait to hear from you!