We're a European company with a mission to revolutionize the way Brazilian customers engage with financial and entertainment services.
We are a company that takes Agile seriously, and we give a lot of autonomy to leaders and teams to execute the best strategy for the company.
We are passionate about what we do, adept to simplicity and eager to meet people who have this same vision so we can build together!
Provide technology and services to create unique digital entertainment experiences. Work in an agile team to build new and maintain existing functionality
Position Overview We are seeking a skilled Technical Lead with a strong background in .NET Core, Kafka, event-driven microservices, and high-throughput systems to help us build our products. This individual will be instrumental in guiding the engineering team to build scalable and resilient software, fostering a culture of technical excellence and innovation. Responsibilities include overseeing technical architecture, while ensuring the maintenance of coding standards using the latest technology. Collaborating closely with cross-functional squads and teams will be crucial to ensure seamless integration and optimal performance within our dynamic environment.
More responsibilities in detail:
- Lead a cross-functional agile development team through the entire software development life cycle, including design, development, testing, and code reviews.
- Guide an agile development team efforts towards successful project delivery
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Identify areas for improvement and implement strategies to enhance system performance, security, and scalability.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Liaise with other cross-functional teams to develop different components of our platform
- Identify, and resolve the real root cause of the problems
What do you need to have
- Proficient in .NET Core and MS SQL
- Technical knowledge of in event-based microservice architecture
- Hands on experience with high throughput, scalable systems
- Experience of messaging systems such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Azure Service Bus
- Experience with cloud platforms e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP
- At least 1 year experience in a leading position
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Team Player; we don’t build silos
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of NoSQL database such as MongoDB, Couchbase
- Familiarity with the CQRS Pattern and Domain Driven Design.
- Familiarity with containerization and orchestration tools e.g., Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with monitoring and APMs
What we offer
- Startup environment: challenging, collaborative, fast and fun, where you will have the opportunity to learn, bring innovation and interact with colleagues from different nationalities
- Autonomy: freedom for you to give ideas and create improvements in processes
- Competitive salary package
- A remote-first culture;
- 1-1s culture and feedback loops
- Access to free online courses to foster your personal growth;
- Career path to improve technical and interpersonal skills