We are looking for experienced Backend Developers to join our team. You will be building high-performing, scalable backend services to support our clients and products.
Why should I join Paladin?
Paladin is a Product Development agency that specialises in building beautiful, functional, and scalable products that last. We are a diverse team of people from different background and with different skillsets. At Paladin, we value mutual respect, transparency, learning, and self-improvement. You should join Paladin if:
- You want to solve exciting technical and human problems.
- You love the opportunity to work with new tools and technologies.
- You want to pick up skills that aren’t directly connected to your job.
- You’re a team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment.
What are the perks?
- Above market pay - We all reap the fruits of collective hard work.
- Flexible work times - We know timing productivity isn't a one-size-fits-all approach. We embrace both morning larks and late night owls.
- Remote workdays - We're supporting you in working from home not just during Covid-19.
- Build scalable and high-performing backend services.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Collaborate with other team members to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation.
You should apply if
- You have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, or relevant work experience.
- You have experience working with NodeJS, Python, and/or Go.
- You have experience working with different database technologies.
- You are excited about learning new skills.
- You have experience with testing frameworks.
- You have experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- You have excellent troubleshooting skills.
We can't wait to hear from you!