Intern - Full Stack Developer
We believe that getting help when you need it should be simple for all students, no matter their socioeconomic status. By giving students equal access to the academic support they need to succeed, Help.lk will help students to close the opportunity gap once and for all.
What is help.lk?
Let's take an example student, "Kamal", He has two classes after school, so by the time he gets home and starts his homework, it's already 10 pm. Kamal's parents can't help him. He's behind in math, and He has an exam tomorrow. We connect kamal with a 1-on-1 on-demand instant tutor for a short tutoring session. without Help.lk, Kamal has no one to turn to for help.
We use vueJs, MongoDb & NodeJs for our web app. We will be working on a new ReactJs mobile app.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Have played around with React, React-Native, Node-Js, MongoDB, Git is a Plus.
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is mandatory.
- Ability to work as a team player and should have a strong teamwork ethic.
- Ability to work under agile development phases under tight deadlines.
- Ability to take responsibilities and to think out of the box.
- Help make decisions about our tech stack, architecture, product roadmap, and more
- Help out with product design and user testing to ensure we prioritize new features correctly
- Accept the extensively pivoting business structure and test everything to move forward.
What the intern will gain during the internship period:
The candidates will have experience with but not limited to the following technologies at the end of the contract period:
- Amazon Web Services & Google cloud platform
- React + React Native
- Selected the candidate will be given the complete training to fulfill all the aspects of the job description
- Fun, young and engaging environment
- Work with like-minded people
- Flexible working hours
Additional application materials:
- A portfolio of your work that includes at least two coding samples
- Anything else you think we should see (e.g., your website, Stack Overflow profile, etc.)
- One paragraph (max five sentences) in the body of your cover letter on what most excited you about this job. Why are you applying? (Don't worry, we aren't judging your grammar or writing ability.)