We are a well-funded startup that was born to change the face of gaming around the world.
We take Agile seriously, and we give a lot of autonomy to leaders and teams to execute the best strategy for the company.
We are passionate about what we do, adept to simplicity and eager to meet people who have this same vision so we can build together!
Provide technology and services to create unique digital entertainment experiences.
- We are looking for a professional who seeks to know the market trends in depth, is agile to react to variations in these trends and operates completely based on data and experimentation. We want people who want to grow with us and who have the ability to work as a team, after all we always build together!
What Are Your Challenges
- Maintaining relationships with customers through chat, offering quality support and assistance.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience by actively providing suggestions.
- Continuously testing the product with a focus on the customer's journey within the platform.
- Acting as a bridge between customers and other departments within the company, while embodying our values in all interactions and conveying improvement points to other internal areas.
- Conducting research, gathering suggestions, and collecting feedback.
- Assisting customers in using the product more effectively.
- Encouraging high-performance customers, retaining customers, and re-engaging disengaged customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and efficiently through online channels such as email, instant messaging, and video conferencing.
- Adaptability and efficiency in a remote work environment.
What You Must Have
- Initiative, a desire to learn, curiosity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to achieving results.
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Owner vision and problem solving orientation.
- Fluent in Portuguese
It Would Be Good if You Had
- Experience in customer support via chat or other online communication channels.
- Advanced communication skills in English and/or Spanish.
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Google Workspace and Slack.
- Startup environment: challenging, collaborative, fast and fun, where you will have the opportunity to learn, bring innovation and interact with colleagues from different nationalities.
- Autonomy: freedom for you to give ideas and create improvements in processes.
- Culture of 1-1s and feedback loops.
- Bradesco health and dental plan (no co-participation and no payroll deduction).
- Centauro group life insurance, with coverage for accidents and funerals.
- Caju Card: A multi-benefit card that provides food assistance of R$30.00 per day worked, and can be used in markets and restaurants.
- Home Office Allowance of R$150.00 per month, which can be used for mobility expenses, purchase of technological supplements, payment of bills, such as internet, and much more. There is also no payroll deduction on these benefits.
- Access to the Udemy platform, which offers thousands of courses in different areas, all with certificates.
- CLT Regime, with 12X36 shifts (working 12 hours and having 36 hours off), a hybrid work arrangement for day shifts (7 am - 7 pm) , and a fully remote work arrangement for night shifts (7pm - 7am).