What you will be doing :
- Run industry & SEO analysis to identify new content opportunities and to come up with creative ideas. Write clear and compelling copy/content to describe our product.
- Define metrics to follow the impact of the content in terms of ARR
- Manage and enhance existing content distribution channels (newsletter, social media) & identify new opportunities for content distribution
- Identify new formats/ideas of content that will grow the content channel performances (videos, podcasts, interviews, etc)
- Build and prioritize content roadmap based on audience's needs and internal feedback from marketing, sales, success, business development.
- Gatekeeper of the content to ensure high quality and brand consistency for any content published on Richpanel's name & edit & proofread as needed.
- Write different content types: Articles, customer stories, landing pages, newsletter, social posts, ebooks, etc.
- Streamline content production workflow to be able to produce more content by keeping a high level of quality
- Drive the creation of new customer and partner case studies in a variety of formats, including event decks and descriptions, blog posts, pdfs, and slides.
- Collaborate with the Growth and Partner Marketing teams on top of funnel webinars (ideation, prioritization, event content, promotion, etc.)
- Support the Marketing team with deck creation, copyediting, and event descriptions
- Repurpose virtual events and webinar content into other “snackable” formats and “bonus” content (1-pagers, blog posts, audio/video pieces) to maximize visibility and lead generation
What we are looking for :
- Minimum 2 years of prior experience in Ecommerce industry with content writing or copywriting.
- Portfolio of published articles/blogs
- To understand our audiences, their needs and the content they like
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Exhibits a growth mindset and has a genuine interest in evolving marketing technology and trends
- Creative and original.
- High-quality research capabilities.
- Familiarity with online marketing campaigns
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- Time-management skills
Industry Background : IT Product Startup Location : Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option available) Working Days and Timings : Monday - Saturday (2nd and 4th Saturday off) 12pm - 9 pm Joining : Immediate
Kindly share your portfolio links in your CV while applying!