We are looking for full stack Software Developer with excellent analytical skill and familiar working on CPaaS based application and clear understanding of Client/Server architecture, having experience working with scalable architecture to be a part of our Power SMPP Product development team.
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure. Hex Wireless makes your life easier when it comes to delivering a complex project with cutting edge technology. We are a CpaaS product company. We develop plug and play messaging application and various communication channels under our specialized brand Power SMPP. Power SMPP Platform, a is a carrier neutral , wholesale and retails SMS hubbing platform used by aggregators/MNVOs/Telecom Operators. Power SMPP Platform is built on distributed architecture to ensure high scalability and throughput. We are are industry leader when it comes to A2P messaging and have customers in more than 40 Countries and terretories
How we work
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at Hex Wireless moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes
We are all driven by one ethos: Get Shit Done. We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives, because that makes our products better. Hexians are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, to
The role: Software Engineer
As a Software Engineers you will play a key role in our product engineering squads. You will be responsible for helping design, develop and maintain our communication products and related services. You will actively work towards achiving our target of 1 Billion SMS from in a day.
Our product engineering squads have the freedom and authority to create impactful products to empower our customers. Our phylosophy is agile and mothodology is SCRUM. We ensure a new release every two weeeks, while ensuring our applications are rigorously tested and statically analyzed.
- Help design and build a performant, scalable and fault-tolerant communication platform
- Team with engineers to solve system design and implementation problems (and get a thrill out of every triumph!)
- Work with and enable engineers from other teams who interact with the platform
- Problem-solve issues based on business/customer need and impact, working with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on software development experience
- Fluent in one or more programming languages, including (but not limited to) C# .net Core, Python (Addeed advantage)
- Fast, collaborative and able to problem solve (but no egos, please!)
- Experience working on large-scale and high-availability distributed architecture would be an advantage
- A degree in Computer Science or a strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals
- Full (professional proficiency) in English, both verbally and written If you think you’re a match for this, come join us.