Backend Developer Node.js - work from home
This is a remote position!
We are currently assembling a high-performance distributed team.
The ideal candidates for this role are mid-level to senior backend engineer with strong experience in Node.js, we also value experience with MySQL and other NoSQL databases.
You will be responsible for making engineering design decisions and developing features pertaining to the services that are the backbone of our platform. You will be expected to be a role model on coding standards, frameworks, platforms, and other best practices for the rest of our client's engineering team.
- Good JS/TS knowledge.
- Knowledge of Node.js and related frameworks.
- Experience with REST API.
- Experience with databases: RDBMS, NoSQL.
- Understanding of the basic programming patterns.
- At least an intermediate level of spoken and written English.
What we offer
We believe that great work happens where people feel inspired and challenged. These are just a few things we offer to make this happen.
- Compensation in US Dollars.
- A very friendly and talented team.
- Full remote position - 100% work from home.
- Partnerships with top-notch clients in Silicon Valley.
How to apply
- Send us your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- Github account, personal projects, and any other extra information you believe will be useful for us to better understand your experience.
- Job application letters are always welcome!
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates.
Please don't hesitate to apply!