- Fully remote startup with teams in USA, India and Canada
- Backed by SEQUOIA (same company that has funded Google, Apple & Youtube)
- Founded by Amit RG and GDJ Dorai. Both founders have led teams at multi million dollar startups and fortune 500 companies.
- Grown to 1,500+ clients in the first 18 months. Demo Video here.
We hire a very specific kind of people. Please read - what it's like to work at Richpanel http://richpanel.com/careers
See Richpanel-Glassdoor to see our reviews https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Richpanel-Reviews-E2207405.htm?filter.iso3Language=eng
Your role at Richpanel
Richpanel is looking for a Tech savvy and passionate DevOps Engineer to cater to the development and operations efforts for the product. You will choose and deploy tools and technologies to build and support a robust infrastructure.
In this role, you are expected to play a key responsibility in building the continuous deployment model and enable high-quality rapid delivery of Cloud, Device, Mobility, Web, and Desktop applications for Richpanel.
- Design, implements, and maintain ops infrastructure for Richpanel to ensure high availability of environment and services all the time.
- Provide a robust continuous delivery pipeline that enables the engineering team to deliver features to customers efficiently.
- Scale and optimize a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, web servers, application frameworks, caches, and distributed messaging systems
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand.
- Support several Linux servers running our SaaS platform stack on AWS
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with Engineering, Product, Services, and other departments.
- Responsible for overall Docker & Kubernetes setup, configuration, and Architecture
- Setup scalable CI/CD pipelines and processes to achieve zero touch deployments that includes deployment, application monitoring and rollback of microservices.
- Review and monitor infrastructure uses and setup alerts on infrastructure events
You are an ideal candidate if
- You are a self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced job, thrives on problem solving, and is committed to delivering seamless product availability to enterprises around the world.
- You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable infrastructure. You have the experience to automate and streamline the development operations and processes. You are a master in troubleshooting and resolving issues in dev, staging and production environments.
- Strong development background and 2+ years experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available and high traffic environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required, Azure and Google Cloud is good to have)
- Experience in Virtualization, Disaster Recovery, Backup, and Security Processes. Experience with automation/ configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Maintenance of automated tooling code in shell, python or similar scripting language.
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Experience in building and maintaining a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills - ability to set and enforce process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- Mentored by the best and the brightest.
- Be part of a fast-paced SaaS growth story
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Treat all employees as equals