About Us : Richpanel is a fully remote SAAS startup with offices in USA, CANADA and India. In the 15 months since launch, we have grown to 1500+ E-commerce stores and raised a seed round from Sequoia. The Richpanel platform helps E-commerce businesses automate their customer service and scale their ops. We are solving a massive problem that can often hinder or accelerate the growth of an E-commerce businesses. Businesses spend over $100Bn in customer service each year and we are on a mission to eliminate the bulk of this using our self-service technology.
Job Role : As a key member of the Demand Gen team you will be responsible for implementing all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform. You will work closely with designers, developers, and project managers in building the platform & managing all campaigns.
What you will do :
- Building the Foundation:
- Drive demand through data informed strategies and delivering spend-efficient demand generation
- Leverage automation platforms for optimal workflows, and work with the sales team to drive ever better qualified leads.
- Identify gaps in our marketing automation infrastructure and work cross functionally to address them (ex. Program structure inefficiencies, process flaws, etc)
- Deliver Marketing Operational Excellence :
- Plan and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns and programs
- Scope, manage, and deliver email and other campaigns from intake to execution
- Create database queries and smart lists; manage audiences & segmentations
- Create programs to support email sends, landing pages, and form processing
- Perform test runs and quality control with strong attention to detail; initiate Go Live
- Conduct advanced A/B testing on email and landing page assets, suggest testing opportunities and advise on testing strategy with stakeholders
- Deliver Key Results :
- Build and maintain reporting for lifecycle marketing initiatives
- Document and communicate projects, programs, and success metrics
- Reporting effectively across the organisation, and customer journeys, provide KPI analysis and identify the signals and triggers for ongoing improvements
What we are looking for :
- 2 years experience with marketing automation platforms, email marketing, production, and execution
- Understanding of database marketing, management, and segmentation
- Strong track record using marketing automation tools
- Solid analytical skills and a strong understanding of technical concepts.
- B2B Saas experience with a solid understanding of Marketing/Sales funnel metrics
- Copywriting for email and other digital platforms
- Solid project management and organizational skills
- Able to work cross functionally and globally
Industry Background : IT Product Startup Location : Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option available) Working Days and Timings : Monday - Saturday (2nd and 4th Saturday off) 12pm - 9 pm Joining : Immediate