About Us : Richpanel is a fully remote SAAS startup with offices in USA, CANADA and India. In the 15 months since launch, we have grown to 1500+ E-commerce stores and raised a seed round from Sequoia. The Richpanel platform helps E-commerce businesses automate their customer service and scale their ops. We are solving a massive problem that can often hinder or accelerate the growth of an E-commerce businesses. Businesses spend over $100Bn in customer service each year and we are on a mission to eliminate the bulk of this using our self-service technology.
What you will do :
- Build and lead the marketing organization. Recruit and retain a world class team.
- Own the marketing roadmap, including all planning, budgeting and execution.
- Build a journey for merchants throughout the whole lifecycle, from the moment their hear about us to the moment they churn
- Own all aspects of the pre-sale customer journey across all marketing channels.
- Build a brand that most Shopify stores know and trust. Tell the story of why conversations with your customers matter, and how you can leverage them to build a better customer experience
- Clearly explain our audience what's the ROI of using Richpanel. Especially what the impact is on support metrics (first response time, resolution time, satisfaction)
- Aggressively increase traffic and lead generation.
- Introduce innovative marketing strategies that uniquely appeal to our target customers.
- Launch new channels and help improve and fuel our existing growth flywheel.
- Be accountable for specific growth targets, particularly traffic and leads. Work very closely with Sales and Customer Success to make sales easier, improve customer experience at every touchpoint, and exceed our growth targets.
- Implement the foundation for effective marketing analytics and operations. Establish and achieve appropriate KPIs and performance metrics.
What we are looking for :
- Work experience 3+ years in B2B SaaS Marketing leadership roles
- Solid experience of Ecommerce & growing Shopify apps is a plus
- Leadership experience in early stage startups
- Ability to build a growth machine based on data, automation, experiments
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
- Experience with CRM software
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical mind
Perks of joining our Company :
- Rockstar Coworkers
- Friendly and Energetic Environment
- 21 paid leaves
- Reward Employees with Experiences
- Free Food and Coffee
- Team Outings from time to time
- Work From Home Option Available
- Treat all employees as equals
Industry Background : Product based startup
Location : Hiranandani - Powai, Mumbai. (Remote working option available for candidates residing out of Mumbai)
Working Days : Monday to Saturday (Alternate Saturdays off)
Joining : Immediate